Welcome!

Mina Michelle Photography & Flair is a custom photography and event planning company in the Madison/Janesville, WI area. I am an on location and natural light photographer who specializes in many genres but really LOVES the kiddos, fashion portfolios, couples and, of course, the occasional wedding! When it comes to events, I focus on personal and professional functions, including company parties, product promotions, birthdays/anniversaries and wedding receptions. I always pride myself in the creativity and thoroughness of my work. I believe that a strong work ethic goes a long way and ultimately is seen in the work during final presentation.
So, whether you have found yourself on my blog seeking photography, event planning or possibly both... Please, allow me to add a little Flair to your precious memories and events of life!
For my website, please visit www.minamichellephotoandflair.com.
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome!

(Moved from previous blog, posted July 12, 2011)
 
Well, here we are!

I (Mina!) am a new resident in the "lovely with GREEN" Wisconsin, fresh out of the deserts of Tucson, Arizona...  And! I have 'offic-ially' created my OWN website and blog!  Honestly, I could not be happier or more proud of myself in this very moment, for I did not know I could be sooo computer savvy!  I hope all my old friends, new friends, strangers, lurkers and potential clients enjoy my posted escapades and work for all of you to see!  Thank you all for stopping by my page, have a beautiful day! 


Xo Mina Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Liza said...
    Couldnt be more pround of my Mina! Your website is sure to please and your talent is beautiful. I mean, really! What woman (who is also a full time mum) can take such powerful photographs AND set up her own website?? Your amazing and I am so proud of you! The desert misses you and so do all of your besties. All my love, Liza
    July 12, 2011 03:13:01

    ReplyDelete
  2. April said...
    Love it! This site is amazing, I'm so excited for you, and so very proud. You really put everything together nicely; I love that it's so personal. Keep on truckin' lady, I know you'll be great, just as you always are.
    July 13, 2011 05:11:21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuna said...
    I am so proud of my sister putting her talent to good use! This is site is awesome, and your blogs are so funny!
    July 27, 2011 12:57:43

    ReplyDelete