Welcome!

Mina Michelle Photography & Flair is a custom photography and event planning company in the Madison/Janesville, WI area. I am an on location and natural light photographer who specializes in many genres but really LOVES the kiddos, fashion portfolios, couples and, of course, the occasional wedding! When it comes to events, I focus on personal and professional functions, including company parties, product promotions, birthdays/anniversaries and wedding receptions. I always pride myself in the creativity and thoroughness of my work. I believe that a strong work ethic goes a long way and ultimately is seen in the work during final presentation.
So, whether you have found yourself on my blog seeking photography, event planning or possibly both... Please, allow me to add a little Flair to your precious memories and events of life!
For my website, please visit www.minamichellephotoandflair.com.
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Terrific Two's

She's sweet, she's cute, and she's sassy to boot! 
This little princess was an absolute hoot!
As she approaches her "Terrific Two's," 
she prances around in her new glitter shoes.
Watch out for Kadence, who is likely to finish your sentence.  
With a sparkle in her eye that would make even an old, grumpy man cry...


It was such a pleasure working with Team K&K and a tutu again! The unbeatable combination made for some amazing on location photographs.  We were all so pleased when we saw the finished product!





They are Sugar & Spice and EVERYTHING Nice!

Thank You K&K, Love you both!
Xo Mina Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment