Welcome!

Mina Michelle Photography & Flair is a custom photography and event planning company in the Madison/Janesville, WI area. I am an on location and natural light photographer who specializes in many genres but really LOVES the kiddos, fashion portfolios, couples and, of course, the occasional wedding! When it comes to events, I focus on personal and professional functions, including company parties, product promotions, birthdays/anniversaries and wedding receptions. I always pride myself in the creativity and thoroughness of my work. I believe that a strong work ethic goes a long way and ultimately is seen in the work during final presentation.
So, whether you have found yourself on my blog seeking photography, event planning or possibly both... Please, allow me to add a little Flair to your precious memories and events of life!
For my website, please visit www.minamichellephotoandflair.com.
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Flower Child & Her Seeds

(Moved from previous blog, posted July 31, 2011)


One of the reasons why I love maternity shoots, is that it marks such a pivital time in a woman's life.  The expecting mother is an emotional roller coaster, nearly going insane with anticipation to meet her child(ren).  She is ready to scream at any moment, but still treasures the discomforts.  She will scrub her entire house and run the baby clothes through the wash a few more times, even when her feet are so swollen, she can't even fit them into her husband's shoes.  Her motherly instincts are high on alert and she can literally smell any kind of trouble coming her way.  Whether if it's the first born or 5th, the time after will never be like the time before...



These friends are probably the most outdoors-ie couple I know.  They were extra comfortable at this particular location because it was right in their own backyard!  Incredibly fun to work with, these two are expecting twin baby girls and couldn't be happier with their whirlwind experience.




Congratulations to Nick and Michelle! Thank you for allowing me into your home and may your sweet baby girls and you have a beautiful life in your next chapter!

Xo Mina Michelle


2 comments:

  1. michelle and nick said...
    Mina...this post touched me to my soul..and brought a tear to my eye..lol u pretty much explained it all to a T. Thank u again for the amazing experience that we now get to cherish forever. AND thankyou for making me feel as beautiful as I should during this special time (because we all know how hard it is sometimes near the end of the pregnancy!) You are truly great and are going great places! Thank you again from all 4 of us! P.s. I cannot wait to see your creative doings with the twins!
    August 11, 2011 07:54:57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun said...
    Beautiful photos ^^ two thumbs up!!
    August 11, 2011 10:16:01

    ReplyDelete